HPS QA Automation
No of yrs. of exp
3 to 5
No of Positions
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
This position is responsible for the creation and debugging Java test automation scripts. This person will strictly adhere to development patterns established by the testing automation architect. This person will utilize knowledge of Java to develop, document and execute test scripts in support of the service pack testing cycle.
This individual will work with minimal supervision; relying on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The ability to work independently and think creativity is required.
- Professional and precise communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Mentor less experienced Test Engineers on modern methods and technologies
- Evaluate test results from a technical standpoint
- Isolate and analyze defects prior to escalating to software developers for resolution
- Track test coverage and other metrics
- Contribute to the continuous advancement of engineering and quality processes
- Work in an Agile, globally dispersed team environment to develop automated testing solutions
- Document all defects and project issues; evaluate quality state and readiness
- Conduct presentations of the work via agile ceremonies and participate in technical knowledge sharing sessions
Bachelor of Engineering/ MCA or equivalent College degree or certificate or equivalent combination of education and experience.